Venue: Lower Fort St & Parbury Ln, Dawes Point, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia, 2000
About the event
Sydney's True Crime Tour
Take a Walk on the Dark Side...
Sydney's The Rocks has an abundance of True Crime stories that magically combine humanity's darkest deeds with incredible scenery.
- Enjoy a leisurely guided walking tour retracing the steps of the Sydney's most infamous through the toughened streets of The Rocks.
- Travel back to the toughest of times in the roughest of places filled with gangs, lead poisoning, unusual alibi's and a healthy dose of true crime.
- Relive a time that proves truth is far stranger than fiction as you explore alleyways and laneways you never knew existed.
- Great photo and sightseeing opportunities displaying the best that Sydney has to offer.
- Book your ticket now for a unique investigation into a dark and crime ridden history.
Meets at the corner of Parbury Lane and Lower Fort St, The Rocks, just opposite the base of the Sydney Harbour Bridge
...stories the city tried to forget...
Send us an email email@example.com