Hidden Pty Ltd.
Last Revised: 12thJanuary, 2021
These are the terms and conditions of use for www.explorehidden.com (Site) and mobile applications (Applications). The Site and Applications are operated by Hidden Pty Ltd.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Hidden Pty Ltd is a processor of customer information and we take your privacy seriously.
Our Legal basis for processing client data is Contractual for the following activities
- We receive data uploaded to the service by users where it is stored in a cloud environment or on premise in accordance with the options selected by customers. Users may instruct the service to share some or all of the data with other users or groups/classes of users.
- We process the customer’s personal data to enable them to access and use the service, provide support and maintenance services
- We use personal information to communicate with clients in relation to service announcements, and product/service information.
- We use personal information to send Customer Feedback information following visits and bookings
- We use personal information to conduct Customer Surveys
Our legal basis for processing client data is Legitimate interest for the following activities:
- Sending offers, sharing news and events and information regarding any purchases or bookings
You also have the right to withdraw consent where it has been provided and we will no longer send you information related to those subjects, which may mean you cannot not be informed about our latest events, offers and venues.
We also use MailChimp for communications. They are located in the USA but they have certified to the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and are therefore deemed as having adequate controls by the EU supervisory authority for GDPR
Your information will not otherwise be transferred out of the UK/European Union without your prior consent; we will not share your personal data.
By subscribing to our newsletter, this will mean receiving our monthly newsletters and upcoming events.
STORAGE & DISPOSAL
Your information will be stored in an encrypted database. However you may ask for this to be deleted in accordance with the Rights of Privacy Legislation by email@example.com
You cannot be identified from the information collected in this way on its own and it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on our website and to collect broad demographic information for aggregate use and to improve the website.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. You can erase or block cookies from your computer if you want to, but certain services may not work correctly or as fast or at all if you set your browser not to accept cookies
Our Information Security/ Data Protection Manager can be contacted at – firstname.lastname@example.org
Important note: If you feel we have not processed your data in accordance with the Principles and Rights of the individual under Privacy Legislation, please contact email@example.com