Venue: 1233 Vine St, Los Angeles, California, United States, 90038
About the event
Witches and wizards of Los Angeles behold!
An immersive magical pop up bar is reopening in our Hollywood location this April!
Unleash your inner magical being as you brew potions, cast spells, and drink more mead than you can shake a wand at.
In a simmering 90-minute experience, you’ll don your robe and sip delights as you experiment in the ancient art of potion making. Concoct devilish brews for good (or evil), all under the watchful eye of our wise potions master. Complete challenges to unlock your ingredients at this hands on magical experience! This is a unique event that combines clues, riddles and fantasy - think a magical escape room with potions!
Alas, be warned! Tickets are extremely limited/
Your magical potion experience includes:
- A wand on entry (must be returned to the masters)
- x3 alcoholic potions
- Potion making with the help of our potion master
90-minute sessions give you ample opportunity to brew, drink and discuss spells with your coven. Tickets will sell out! We encourage booking early to avoid disappointment.
The bar is created for all fantasy and magic lovers, a mystical place where magic and imagination roams free.
To book a private function please head to www.thewizardsdenbars.com
Don't miss this 5/5 rated experience that has taken Australia by storm! We are exclusively in Auckland, LA, Denver, Melbourne & Sydney.
- The experience is for over 21s only.
- Please purchase tickets as a group and arrive together to ensure we seat you together or in proximity.
- Tickets are non refundable, we can transfer to alternative dates/sessions where available. You must let us know 7 days ahead of transferring and there will be a small transfer fee associated - we are unable to transfer tickets less than 7 days before your booked date/time.
- If the event cannot go ahead due to COVID-19 then you will be entitled to a full refund and also be given the option to transfer to a new date instead if you so wish.
- This event is not wheelchair friendly - there are stairs to climb so please note this before booking.
Disclaimer: This pop up is not affiliated with Warner Brothers or any other enterprise. This is an independent experience designed for magic and fantasy lovers. We are exclusively taking customers into the world of Morticia Le Mort.