Venue: 1233 Vine St, Los Angeles, California, United States, 90038
About the event
*Please double check your show start time on your tickets! Sessions will begin right on time and we don't want you to miss out on any of the magic. Parking is very limited so plan accordingly. Arriving 10 minutes prior to your ticket time ensures you won't miss any of the magical action*
Witches and wizards of Los Angeles behold!
An immersive magical pop up bar has reopened in our Hollywood location this April!
Unleash your inner magical being as you brew potions, cast spells, and drink more mead than you can shake a wand at. Dressing up is encouraged!
Location: 1223 N Vine Street, Los Angeles. We are facing Vine street. Look for the secret brown door that says The Wizard's Den.
In a simmering 90-minute experience, you’ll pick a wand and sip delights as you experiment in the ancient art of potion making. Concoct devilish brews for good (or evil), all under the watchful eye of our wise potions master. Complete challenges to unlock your ingredients at this hands on magical experience! This is a unique event that combines clues, riddles and fantasy - think a magical show with potions!
Alas, be warned! Tickets are extremely limited.
Your magical potion experience includes:
- A wand on entry (must be returned to the masters)
- x3 alcoholic potions
- Potion making with the help of our potion master
- A magical bar if you desire extra potions for purchase
90-minute sessions give you ample opportunity to brew, drink and discuss spells with your coven. Tickets will sell out! We encourage booking early to avoid disappointment.
The bar is created for all fantasy and magic lovers, a mystical place where magic and imagination roams free.
To book a private function please head to www.thewizardsdenbars.com
Don't miss this 5/5 rated experience that has taken Australia by storm! We are exclusively in Auckland, LA, Denver, Melbourne & Sydney.
- The experience is for over 21s only.
- If you arrive 30 minutes past your ticket start time, you will need to transfeer your ticket to another date with a small fee attatched. This is also a performance so arriving late disturbs the actors and causes delays.
- Please purchase tickets as a group and arrive together to ensure we seat you together or in proximity.
** Tickets are sold on a non-refundable basis. Tickets can be transferred at the discretion of the event organiser and the cost for this is as follows:
7 days + $10pp
<48 hours + $15pp
<24 hours + $20pp
- If the event cannot go ahead due to COVID-19 then you will be entitled to a full refund and also be given the option to transfer to a new date instead if you so wish.
- This event is not wheelchair friendly - there are stairs to climb so please note this before booking.
Disclaimer: This pop up is not affiliated with Warner Brothers or any other enterprise. This is an independent experience designed for magic and fantasy lovers. We are exclusively taking customers into the world of Morticia Le Mort.