Venue: The Wizards Den, Little Stanley St, South Brisbane QLD 4101, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, 4101
About the event
Witches and wizards of Brisbane behold!
An immersive magical pop up bar has opened in the South Bank! Join us for an adventure in our fantasy world that has been created for all lovers of magic. Morticia Le Mort awaits the arrival of her latest prospects who will be challenged, tested and more!
Get ready to unleash your inner magical being as you brew potions, cast spells, and drink more mead than you can shake a wand at.
In a simmering 90-minute experience, you’ll don your robe and sip mead as you experiment in the ancient art of potion making. Concoct devilish brews for good (or evil), all under the watchful eye of our wise potions master. Complete challenges to unlock your ingredients at this hands on magical experience!
Your magical potion bar experience includes:
- A robe ( BYO due to Covid19) and wand on entry (must be returned to the masters)
- A tasty IPA or mulled wine and and 2x alcoholic potions
- Potion making with the help of our potion master
- Location: The Wizard's Den Brisbane, on the corner of Little Stanley and Tribune St (Next to Ice Dream Ice creamery). Please do not be late as this really affects the overall experience for everyone!
- This event is strictly 18+, but specific family friendly sessions are available which are suitable for underage wizards!
- Tickets are sold on a non-refundable basis - in the case you cannot attend you can either resell or transfer as below.
- Transfers - tickets can be transferred at the discretion of the event organiser and the cost for this is as follows:
7 days + $10pp
<48 hours + $15pp
<24 hours + $20pp
Disclaimer: This pop up is not affiliated with Warner Brothers or any other enterprise. This is an independent experience designed for magic lovers.