Venue: MetCentre, 60 Margaret St, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia, 2000
About the event
The Big Bake Is Coming to Sydney - find us opposite Specsavers in The Met Centre. Entry at weekends via Margaret St just after ING bank!
Get the aprons, piping bags and wooden spoons out as The Big Bake is coming to Sydney this summer! If you love Cake Wars, Masterchef and Sugar Rush, now is your chance to feature in your own baking competition. Each bake off will be themed so get your baking hats on and get ready for an unforgettable experience and don't worry there's a bar on site for all your thirsty needs!
Whether it's a date night, family-bonding session or a learning experience for you - enjoy this fun, creative and interactive event. The key ingredients are 0x experience needed, 1x sense of humour, 90x minutes, a dash of competition and a slice of creativity! When the time is up, hands off and the winners will be crowned!
There will be multiple recipes to choose from or bakers can choose a surprise receipe which they will then have to complete and eat!
Entry costs just $50 per person and includes all ingredients for your baked goods, a glass of bubbly, judging & tips and amazing prizes for the winners!
Whisk, roll and drizzle your way towards a winning creation! Happy Baking!
Are you a corporate? Get in touch with us to see how we can get your team baking - firstname.lastname@example.org
- The event is fully covid-19 safe - you will only be working as a team/sharing a work space with those you book with
- If the event cannot take place due to covid-19 you will be entitled to a full refund
- All dietaries can be catered for - just let the team know on arrival
- Tickets sold on a non-refundable basis - tickets can be transferred at the discretion of the event organiser and the cost for this is as follows:
7 days + $10pp
<48 hours + $15pp
<24 hours + $20pp
- * Under 18's allowed before 5.30pm on weekends only!
- This event is not associated with the BBC or any TV cooking shows!