Venue: Wonderland Bar 24 Bayswater Road, Sydney, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia, 2011
About the event
Witches and wizards of Sydney behold! After an incredible first semester - we're back for Semester II! High tea varies to the below - please see the bottom for high tea info :)
Morticia Le Mort herself will be curating a potion making class like no other. Over the course of 2 hours you will be tested and challenged as you unlock the skills of witchcraft and dark sorcery.
For wizards and witches that have been in lessons with us before you can expect the unexpected.
Want to have the complete Wizarding experience? Stay in our Wizard's Room at Wonderland Rooms across the road - https://explorehidden.com/event/details/wonderland-rooms-1547235
Each ticket includes:
- 90 minute experience led by the potion master/mistress - 30 minutes post show is available to enjoy your drink or other drinks in the space :)
- 1 x wand (must be returned) & BYO robe (due to covid)
- 1 x welcome drink
- 2 x magical and mystical cocktails to create by solving challenges (curated by Sydney's top mixologists). Only 1 cocktail for the high tea sessions.
- A 5* rated experience in an incredible setting
- Classes in Levitation, Evocation and Cyromancy
Tickets for the high tea will include 8 food items and 1 x cocktail - note this is just a high tea in the space - please book the full cocktail experience if you want the entire Wizard's immersion :)
What Our Customer's Say:
'A rare opportunity right here in Sydney! Grab your broomstick and get to it - arrive early, you don’t want to miss out! Immersive theatre meets escape room. Fun and magical evening full of surprises!! Solve riddles, concoct potions and let your inner witch and wizard run wild!! An all round fun and super enjoyable experience that will have you giggling, shrieking and grinning from ear to ear! Amazing interior, great actors, delicious drinks - Highly recommend!' - JL
'Awesome experience! Great atmosphere, fun riddles/challenges and delicious cocktails - what more could you ask for.' - Ben B
'I really enjoyed this experience. The actors were funny and the look/feel of the space was awesome. A hidden gem of Sydney! - Carla H
- This an 18+ experience - family friendly sessions are available to be booked.
- Non-alcoholic cocktails can be arranged - please tell the bartender on arrival
- You can book individual tickets or a whole table - seating is arranged on arrival.
- Tickets are non refundable - if you wish to transfer your tickets at any point then an admin fee will be charged per ticket.
- The maximum per group booking is capped at 10 due to Covid-19 we will not accept the same group over 2 different bookings above 10.
Please note there is a lock out after 25 minutes where you will be refused entry. The experience is a performance and arriving later than 25 minutes is disruptive to the actors and other customers - we therefore will not accept customers who are later than that time period and you will need to transfer to a new date/time. Please aim to arrive early to avoid!
Send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org