Venue: Victoria Street, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia, 2010
About the event
Relive Sydney's Razor Gang era - a time of gangsters with larger than life personalities brutally engaged in the sharp edge of a fully fledged gang war.
- Enjoy a leisurely guided walking tour retracing the key events and places of Sydney's very own Razor Gang wars.
- Discover the soap opera like lives of the most notorious and celebrated gangsters from Sydney's roaring 1920s and 1930s.
- Journey through the largely untouched streets and alleyways of old roamed by gangsters that would not squeal...most of the time.
- Travel back to the high times of Sydney's old party scene replete with gunmen, stand-over men, ladies of the night, and true crime that proves truth is far stranger than fiction.
- Book your ticket now for a unique investigation into a dark, razor sharp, and crime ridden history.
Meets at the front of the Darlinghurst Fire Station on Victoria Street (intersected with Kings Cross Rd and Craigend St); look for the famous Coca Cola billboard on the opposite side of the road.
...stories the city tried to forget...