Venue: Mulgoa Road, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia, 2750
About the event
Flyers, young and old, enter into a glass tunnel where a massive wind generator propels them effortlessly skyward. A personal instructor is always close by to provide guidance and reassurance during the adrenaline-fueled experience. A flight time longer than an outdoor skydive, no planes, no heights, and no parachutes mean flyers can learn and practice in a controlled environment. iFLY offers two state-of-the-art locations in Australia - in Sydney and on the Gold Coast.
Value Package (2 double length flights for 1 person)
• Comprehensive pre-flight briefing
• Hire of all flying gear (flight suit, helmet, goggles, earplugs)
• One-on-one instruction
• 2 double length indoor skydiving flights (in one time slot) (each equivalent to the freefall part of a skydive from 14,000 feet!)
• Personalised flight certificate
• Now anyone can feel the exhilarating feeling of flying without having to jump out of a plane!
• An adrenaline-pumping adventure that will blow you away
• Fun and inclusive for ages 3 to 103 - almost anyone can fly
• Enjoy with friends, family, loves ones or to give as a gift
Need To Know
• Valid for ages 3 and over; those under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
• Not valid for those who are pregnant
• Participants must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol
• Weight and height restrictions: must be under 105kg if under 180cm or under 115kg if over 180cm. Customers that do not fit into either of these categories yet are under 135kg may opt to pay an additional $30 to be flown by a specialist instructor - further terms and conditions apply. If you don’t fit any of these categories, please contact iFLY Downunder to discuss your personal situation
• Not valid for people who are wearing a hard plaster cast
please enquire if you suffer from any neck, back or heart conditions, or who have previously suffered from a dislocated shoulder, contact iFLY Downunder to discuss your personal situation.
• Must sign statement of risk waiver form
Send us an email email@example.com