Venue: Roma Street, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, 4000
About the event
The glamour of current day Brisbane tries to hide it's brutal and bloody past, but there is only so much the bright lights of Bris-Vegas can mask.
- Enjoy a leisurely guided walking tour retracing the steps of the city's most infamous men.
- Travel back in time to the world of brawlers, oyster saloons and love triangles gone wrong.
- Relive the shady times that turned the river a darker shade of red.
- Great photo opportunities with time to enjoy the scenery.
- Book your ticket now for a unique investigation into a dark and crime ridden history.
Meets at the front entrance of the Brisbane City Hall in King George Square. Bring comfortable shoes.
...stories the city tried to forget...
Send us an email email@example.com